Home Loan Services in India
Easy Home Loans for Everyone
Home Loan Services
Under the guidance of our experienced professionals, we have been able to offer the commendable range of loans to our valuable clients. Also, our offered loan services are rendered by knowledgeable personnel, who enable us to render the exact specifications of our customers. Our professionals empower you with the best options for your personalized plan – so that you never run short of resources during your purchase.
- Cibil Score – 625
- Aadhar Card copy
- Pan Card Copy
- Papers of Property buying or land
- Seller and Buyer agreement
- 3 months salary slip
- 2 Years ITR Return
- 6 Months salary slip
- 2 Photos
- Qualification certificate copy
Before taking home loan it is advisable to consider following factors:
- Buying a property from own pocket is not possible for all of us, it is a very big and life time investment, so home loan is the best way to purchase a property but before taking home loan it is necessary to do proper budgeting. Bank or NBFC will give you loan maximum 75% to 80% of cost of property or market value whichever is lower.
- Once budgeting is finalized then check your home loan eligibility, that how much loan you can take from bank or NBFC. All the banks or NBFC have different product and policy to calculate the loan eligibility. Loan eligibility also depends upon so many other factors like age, income, cibil score, work profile and financial stability etc.
Rate Of Interest:
- Before taking home loan, check rate of interest charged by different bank or NBFC as it has a major impact on your EMI. If rate of interest is high then EMI is also high, so choose the bank which provides lower rate of interest so EMI will not put extra loads on your EMI.
Home Loan Terms And Conditions:
- Bank or NBFC laid down several conditions related to balance transfer of home loan to another lender, pre-closure charges, part payment charges etc. It is advisable to read all the terms and conditions before choosing the best bank.